Site Inactive
Calendar

Kinship NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mohigan Blade
Officer

re: swtor/gw2 website

I have revamped our swtor website and combined it with Guild Wars 2 guild website. Forums are there in their own category. As the bulk of our active swtor players have moved to GW2 as their primary I changed the look of the design. The forums are set so that Rangers of Ithilien Characters still have a seperate forum category. I also put a link to this website in the home page as they are secondary guilds to this guild. Anyway, hope this isnt confusing for most it isnt even an issue.

Here is the link to the redone site which is still a work in progress.

http://tyrianrangers.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=226582

How are you liking Guild Wars 2?

On Crickhollow - Morivanye- Rangers of Ithilien

On Anor: -Morfindiel, Laerlenn -Mythgard

On Ithil: Morfindiel - The Kin

Mohigan Blade
Officer

Absolutely loving it. The RP setting is incredible. The cities are huge. Its a great game but thats my opinion. No monthly fee and full game is a nice combo for me. The artistry of the game is beautiful and I love the combat style and feel. I think I have enjoyed the crafting alot more as I can use what I make and I feel like the ingredients actually match the outcome. Anyway, just my 2 cents and of course any that want to join in are welcome. The guild perks are nice. They give you tools to really make the guild aspect seem alive. There are some bugs they are working on which is to be expected at launch but not a game breaker for me and I have seen marked improvement so its not a big deal. The clencher for me was the no monthly fee and full game. There is a gem store but its cosmetic and very much not required at all. OUtside of that you can even purchase the gems with in game coin so even there I have the option to get gems without paying real money.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum