Site Inactive
Calendar

Kinship NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WuZEROD

re: Hey its Wuzerod

Hey guys, how is the server pop in Landroval? Elendimir is kinda dead when I'm trying to raise my Burglar. Most people on are high levelclasses or new to the game so hard to find help.

Was really confused when I logged in last month, after a couple months hiatus . Some people here, some people there. Trying to see if I want to jump servers. Also thanks Chadoin for the link to this server.
Mohigan Blade
Officer

yep landroval is the server. I will confess Halagard and company is rather busy with Guild Wars 2 on Tarnished Coast server. Loving the no monthly fee and having a whole game without the free to play type store. If you ever get guild wars 2 and are interested in looking us up there head over to Tarnished Coast server our website for guild wars 2 is tyrianrangers.guildlaunch.com.

I am still playing on Elendilmir occasionally, but mostly on Landroval. It's a more populated RP server, and so it suits our play style better, I think. Come on over, especially if you want to create a new character!

Laerlenn

On Crickhollow - Morivanye- Rangers of Ithilien

On Anor: -Morfindiel, Laerlenn -Mythgard

On Ithil: Morfindiel - The Kin

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dunedain of Ithilien Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum